Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fabric Friday ~


Broke into a fat eighth bundle that I have been saving for the 'perfect project'. It is the Cabbages & Roses Northcote Range by Moda. And peeking there in the corner is a template I am creating for a quilt square which will, hopefully, become a fabulous quilt. 

Here is the first 'scrappy trip' block. My daughter loves using her seam ripper!

And strips of stash fabric waiting for their turn. Each fabric has a little story, some were pillow cases for Con Kerr Cancer, I see my Montana quilt fabric and a strip from the bundle Tea with the Queen that I purchased a couple of years ago and managed to make 3 different quilt tops. DD #4 and I have filled the box with strips sorted into bundles of six. It is a rainy weekend, so we will see how many blocks we can stitch.
Should have posted this yesterday but we journeyed north to watch the Canucks vs the Ducks. Needless to say we were outnumbered but a decent number of blue and green jerseys.

Have a great weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment