Friday, February 8, 2013

Finished ~

 
Not really ~

 I realized that the feeling I have when a quilt top is complete is entirely premature. Like reaching the mountain top, you are really only half way there, you still have to hike back down. 

Today the 4th grade class will be choosing a color for the back of the quilt. I think they are leaning towards a shade of yellow. I won't find out till Tuesday because I am taking a little trip with my girls for a Speech and Debate tournament. Something to look forward too.

This is a good time to take a break.

Even though I still have many tasks to complete and with each, the quilt will change in appearance, I am delighted with how it turned out. The students picked a soothing, blue color and I managed to choose a complementary blue to match. Picking colors is not my forte. 

Have a lovely weekend, even though it may not be picnic weather ~

No comments:

Post a Comment