Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oatmeal Graham & White Breads ~

One of February's bread is the Oatmeal-Graham bread. A good healthy dose of whole grains and perfect for a cold, rainy afternoon. I promise I did not deviate from Ms Hensperger's recipe this time. I have made her white breads before and I like that they can be done all in the very same day. 

 
 
I love how the yeast foams up and rises while never flowing over the sides.
Perfect structure....looks like a latte.


On my cutting table is a new tote for dd #3, more flags and the scrappy trip around the world. I also have been thinking about the next SDMQG meeting. We are supposed to bring a pincushion to swap with the other members. I have time. Any suggestions from you dear readers? Would love to hear from you.

Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment