Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Learning ~ Road Trip Case

before

after
I worked on this everyday since Saturday. This is because a darling little girl was looking over my shoulder as I was enjoying wandering around the internet and spied this case by Noodlehead. She will be so surprised when she gets home.

I learned to sew on vinyl, use spray adhesive and lite Steam-a seam for hems...it stuck to my fingers all the time. I purchased the containers from none other than the Container Store. They are slightly smaller than the suggested containers but the bonus is that she can slip two into one interior pocket. 

There are no buttons yet...I am saving that for the darling one. No better time for her to learn as well. 

And the best thing I learned was how to post pictures to my blog using a different method. I had been posting via Picassa and it is broken. Little did I know that there is a button on blogger that takes me to my pictures, easy breezy!

Back to Liberty Fields and Green Tea & Sweet Beans quilt blocks. More regular posting to come ~


No comments:

Post a Comment