Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happiness is ~


an empty tray,


and 34 Ohio Stars for the Liberty Stars quilt. I just finished the last three blocks last night. This is not the final arrangement. I now have some hand applique and sashing strips to complete before I can assemble and arrange. The fabrics are from the two Liberty of London quilting lines, Bloomsbury and Stile. I have been collecting it for quite a while. The white fabric is a Robert Kaufman quilting muslin and has the same nice texture. 

I was out of the blogging groove for a couple of weeks. I do have a good excuse. Another post when I collect my thoughts. It is all good.

We are enjoying warm weather again. I do not think we are going to have winter this year. 

A big thank you to all my quilting friends and to those who share their talents. 

***correction- I think these blocks are actually Variable Stars and not Ohio Stars like the book states

No comments:

Post a Comment