Monday, September 16, 2013

a little more ~

Heather Ross goodness in the form of fabric...


strawberry pincushion slipped on cord so they don't get way ~
topped with beads ~
they are little ~
Two little strawberry pincushions using Heather Ross Briar Rose fabrics. This strawberry fabric is one of the pieces I received from the scraps given out at our guild meeting for the challenge. I found several tutorials in blog land, used some wool felt for the leaves & flowers and found beads in my daughters craft cupboard. I stuffed the strawberry's with fiberfill and stitched all the pieces, one on top of the other. They are the perfect size to fill with emery, next time.

Still not my entry for the Heather Ross Fussy Cut Challenge.

Have a great week sewing, crafting and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment