Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving preparation ~

 
 
the oven's clean, the recipes found and the shopping list made ~ countdown to Thanksgiving

I do just a little everyday so I can enjoy Thanksgiving, chat and not drop the stuffing on the floor,( true story) due to exhaustion and marathon cooking. I have one child on vacation from school, she will be my little helper and waiting for the others for college classes to finish up then homeward bound they will be.

I saw a little quote in a coffee shop that read, " One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." Luciano Pavarotti

I think that sums up Thanksgiving in more than a few words

This is a fun cozy time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment