Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A list for 2014 ~

A list to keep those 'squirrel' moments at a minimum.

Keeping with a theme, 'learn' here is my list of projects I would like to make in this year:

Quilts ~
:: Triangles learning points and angles. Tutorial and pattern here.
:: Clam Shell curves, this quilt is so pretty!
:: Flying Geese, get all my geese flying in the right direction

Geese Around the World. Pattern from Quilting From Small Things.
My 'Geese' are going in the opposite direction than the pattern shows

Knitting ~
:: Socks. I can knit in the round, increase and decrease but those pesky heels, this is the part I must master.

Baking ~
:: Sponge Cake sounds delicious and so versatile
:: Macaroons  because they look so pretty
:: Biscuits because mine are used for door stoppers

***if you have a 'go to' recipe I would love to try it!***

Cooking ~
:: Pumpkin ravioli with sage butter sauce
:: Add different items to our dinner menu like beef or pork tenderloin. I am hungry for dinner already.

Learn to finish quilts before the stack reaches a Princess in the Pea height.

Continue to make blocks for Green Tea and Sweet Beans & 163 Patchwork Favorites.

What does your list look like?





No comments:

Post a Comment