Monday, March 17, 2014

Liverpool to London ~

So as I try to type aboard this fast moving train there may be a few twists and turns so I may only try to send pictures today.

But please know that I love how all of you having been following my Instagram and blog. Thank you, nice to have you along if only though messaging.

This has been a dream, From seeing my darling husbands homeland, meeting relatives, staying with the nicest people who welcomed me into their homes to now traveling to London. Most decadent!

So a morning of pictures:
so much easier than Dublin
Ronaldsway Airport IOM

Liverpool train station


platform #7

Cabin G

Mary Poppins houses

Tea service - oops spilt

Next time we all are going and have a great adventure!

posted at 1:16 PM 

Have a great day my friends and family

No comments:

Post a Comment