Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May Day ~

It is a great time to get back to blogging again.


I took some time away to grieve and ponder the universe. I cannot say I have any answers but I am getting back to the rhythm of my extraordinary life, day by day.



I start some new projects ~ this one found on A Crafty Fox blog




Playing with colors for a folded log cabin surprise gift




Working my way through Liberty Stars Quilt from the book Material Obsession
Noodlehead Cargo Duffel in Liberty quilting cottons


And a few economy blocks ~ Red Pepper Quilts tutorial in Liberty lawns


Goodness I see a theme.

I have also begun to Instagram. And the above pictures were taken about a month ago. It is quick and easy and probably another reason for the lack of blogging. I am trying to feel my way and see how to do both without feeling redundant. I do like reading blogs and see that there is a place for both. There are many crafty people out there. I will be sharing a little crafty project of my own with the rainbow of colors shown above. 


 So with Springtime here, it was time to tackle some of those less crafty projects around the house. So with pen to paper I wrote down 40 items that needed my attention and that I have been neglecting for far too long. I am now 10 days in and have found an amazing amount of dirt along with an equally amazing amount of guilt lifted off my shoulders. Perhaps my brain has known all along that these things needed to be done. It also just feels good to have a somewhat clean house. I still have 30 days of cleaning to do.

 I felt that sharing it keeps me honest and on track. 


Have a great May!

No comments:

Post a Comment