Thursday, November 14, 2013

for rookies ~

a few changes to border sizes
keeping the seam ripper close
so happy
the back
I might just try the pattern for 'pros'
I have to think about new projects for days before I venture out. Paper piecing is very new to me. I waited for a brave, quiet moment to try it out. Our house roots for the Vancouver Canucks, long story, so what better project to make for the super secret Christmas present that the logo of our favorite team. I was going to attempt to make my own pattern then while looking around the web I found Artisania and she had the tutorial and template for free. I love that! Thank you Thank you.

Now I have to decide whether to add the logo to the front of the quilt( OCD ) or pieced into the back.

Tonight Vancouver v San Jose 7 PM PST
go Canucks

No comments:

Post a Comment