Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday ~



Flour, flour everywhere!
Since these items need to be refrigerated for hours up to 2 days, today is the day for all things requiring flour. I went through 1 five pound bag.
dinner roll dough and music
Apple-cranberry pie crust, music and a drink
the original test kitchen recipe
never fail pie crust dough for pumpkin pie
 
more dishes to be done
the bunny is exhausted

3 hours later ~ the rolls

 
 
 
 


Best American dinner rolls
This is a favorite time of year because:
The light outside changes and gets dark early
More family meals
Hockey
Smartwool socks
Cook and bake different foods
 I use all the tools in my cupboards

I have faithfully followed one of the 10 Laws of Thanksgiving set forth by Sam Sifton: butter.
So far I have used butter in everything I have made. Not a time for diets indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment