Sunday, February 23, 2014

Liberty accessories ~


Getting ready for a trip abroad and I thought a few accessories might be in order ~

First I made a triple-zip pouch from a great tutorial by A Quilter's Table made in Liberty loveliness. I finished it using the alternate ending seen here. It is very roomy and perfect for keeping different currencies separated. Or so I think

My second project, which is ready to stitch, is the passport pouch. Also in Liberty, see a trend?

And I will be making a few bookmarks from the scraps as thank-you gifts thanks to a crafty fellow quilter from the guild.

I have lovingly been called crazy, brave and intrepid. All of which are true. You see I am taking a trip to an island in the middle of the Irish Sea. The owner of one of the places I will be staying said in an e-mail that the "daffodils are ready to bloom in the hedgerows and the lambing has started." Beautiful ~

My journey continues, through sewing, genealogy and a little self-discovery

No comments:

Post a Comment