Saturday, June 28, 2014

Flowering along ~

With Molly Flanders Makerie.

I spotted her sew-along just before I left on a working vacation, for my husband not me! heehee! The plan was to find fabric during my travels. Nothing stood out to me.

 Then I remembered my stash and in particular the selection of batiks I have from the Sunshine Pineapple quilt that is resting on the shelf waiting to be finished. Squirrel...

templates at Molly Flanders Makerie

traced using clover Chaco Liner pen style and cutting with rotary cutter

layout

fork pins to keep seams together
 
machine stitched ~ back

front pressed and waiting for more


So yes, here is another project I have started. I should try and finish at least one this summer.

Happy summer and may there be a picnic or trip to the beach in your future

No comments:

Post a Comment